- The PCCofC understands and appreciates the concerns of the business community in Putnam County.
- We provide mentoring and educational opportunities for the members of Putnam’s local business organizations to help them grow and prosper.
- We seek to expand the income producing potential of all businesses in Putnam County and attract new businesses to the County.
- We advocate for those activities in Putnam County that are beneficial to our members and opposes those that are not.
- We create networking, advertising and marketing opportunities for our members at a reduced cost.
- We are actively involved in local, state and national legislative and governmental affairs and works closely with local government officials to encourage, support and foster a free enterprise system in Putnam County.
Nominations for theAre Now Open!!
Click HERE to participate in the Transportation Task Force Commercial Districts and Chambers Survey.